I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school.
I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer.
I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.
Need a haircut.. any suggestions? Looking for something new. It's about 3 inches longer than shoulder length right now.. i want a change. feedback would be helpful , thanks mor
hey moo; don't do what your mother does, slides away without telling anyone and then arrives home with a hat on, hoping no one will notice.....just kidding, do what feels right, BUT do not get too much cut off. You have great long hair, looks wonderful.... Just found out this morning your old friend Elbow Grabber is leaving at the end of the year, going to Basel, Switzerland......oh well.... later,dad
3 comments:
how short do you want to go? if you find someone who's halfway decent, try layers again...they frame your face nicely.
if you can't find anyone to cut it, concrete image (right across from target) does a good job and is pretty inexpensive.
:)
afro.
without a doubt.
hey moo;
don't do what your mother does, slides away without telling anyone and then arrives home with a hat on, hoping no one will notice.....just kidding, do what feels right, BUT do not get too much cut off. You have great long hair, looks wonderful....
Just found out this morning your old friend Elbow Grabber is leaving at the end of the year, going to Basel, Switzerland......oh well....
later,dad
Post a Comment