The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Friday, January 18, 2008

I can't feel my face

BITTERLY COLD WIND CHILLS WILL ENCOMPASS THE ENTIRE AREA TONIGHT... WITH VALUES BETWEEN 25 AND 45 BELOW ZERO ACROSS MUCH OF WESTERN AND CENTRAL MINNESOTA AND WESTERN WISCONSIN THROUGH SATURDAY

Yes, that is a winter advisory for cold weather. Coldest week of the year- you can tell i'm overly enthused. Oh- and I have a job now! Working at the school cafeteria, i know you are excited as I am. (Mom and Dad, you are happy to hear that i'm sure) :)
much love and stay warm!
moo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personal service is the highest calling! seriously, this is a good thing.. to work. Enjoy it, as you get a chance to "give back" some of what you get...

Went snowshoeing in the -25 windchill. Warm in the creek bottom, really damn cold in the open field. Winter....takes your breath away, don't it?