The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Immortal

The holidays have come and gone and the time has come again to say bye to the parents as they make their journey back to Budapest. Snow is beginning to melt here in Minnesota but Seth in the Ukraine is still waiting for his winter covering, enduring freezing temps but no white Christmas.

I am now in Burnsville with my very large duffel bag full of received x-mas gifts.. I am excited for the school year to start again, but also not so much. It has been a weird break so far.. that's about all I can say. It has been a nice break from school life, yet a breakthrough again into family life..

not too much to write now. hope everyone had a great Christmas/New Years

1 comment:

David said...

hi moo;
nice blog entry, how are you doing? things going okay? are you still in bville? everything going okay? keep in touch moo.
love dad