The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How cold is it where YOU wake up?

..because it's -11degrees Fahrenheit here!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Super said...

i was lucky - it was only -7 here.

stay warm...wear lots of layers and long underwear!

((space heater))

potato said...

hmm...about 32..degrees FAHRENHEIT. woohoo im so american :p
drink tea.

Anonymous said...

1

Anonymous said...

however, the high temp for saturdat is supposed to be -10...the low in the -25 range, and a windchill colder than that......

yeah- it's cold.