The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cold days and warm hearts in MN

Sleep

Sit up

Grab

Open eyes

Confusion

Regret

Place

Lay down

Move

Think

Feel

Stumble

Slide

Jump

Re-cooperate

Search

Find

Call

Ignore

Re-dial

Greet

Talk

Explain

Excite

Congratulate

Halt

Dishevel

Drink

Wait

Re-do

Embrace

Remember

Change

Wonder

Walk

Listen

Quest

Succeed

Google

Fantasize

Ask

Taste

Glorify

Thank

Know

Watch

Wish

Acceptance

Regret

Love

Love

Love

Help

Work

Study

Reflect

Support

Empower

Embrace

Venture

Create

Accomplish

Regard

Colour

Munch

Ridicule

Explain

Compensate

Return

Undress

Breathe

Ponder

Question

Listen

Cry

Remember

Know

Fight

Fall

Strengthen

Hug

Steal

Leave

Move

Shiver

Look

Breakdown

Write

Explode

Complete

Understand

Rest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm here.

Elizabeth Super said...

i noticed a few things...or perhaps just one thing...missing. :)

rewind: remembering every moment. the good and the bad.

toy story three.