The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Friday, December 21, 2007

The wheels on the bus go..

This morning I took my first public bus in Duluth.. an experience I must say. See, the buses in Duluth don't have very helpful or visible schedules.. so I hopped on a bus hoping that it would take me to where I needed to go.. Put in a dollar to pay- oh-and after I put in the dollar she tells me it won't give any change, so I was down 40 cents.Curses
Eventually got off at the U of M in duluth.. walked the hallways- got horribly lost.. ended up walking about 15 minutes to the shopping center. But I made it. Still alive- and only slightly more aware of how the DTA works.
the end

2 comments:

Elizabeth Super said...

good job figuring out the bus route...after adventures on hennepin, i'm proud you got back on public transportation. i thought i had scared you away forever.

Anonymous said...

i want you to know that i am laughing at you...
that's really funny.
good job.