and voting on DIFFERENT COMPUTERS doesn't count... yes i know you do it. here is your chance to voice your opinion.. unless you are too afraid. be very afraid..
The Adventures of Morley
- Ms. Morley
- Krakow, Poland
- I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
New post for unruly peoples..
and voting on DIFFERENT COMPUTERS doesn't count... yes i know you do it. here is your chance to voice your opinion.. unless you are too afraid. be very afraid..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
perhaps certain people find it difficult to restrict love for you to one option. is this really a problem? i think not.
Moo;
what is happening? you are doing a survey on how much people love you? I think you should know when you look them in the eye and they do not blink, that is all the survey you need. And yes, we both love you to the end of Minnesota, or America, or Hungary or Bangladesh and back.
Dad
I'd choose "to the ends of Minnesota and back" but considering the fact i don't know how big it is, i'm not too sure it would suffice :)
i voted for a bucket full of cookies.
cause honestly, that's more than a lot.
having your children is kind of creepy.
to the ends of minnesota and back is like saying i only love you a tiny bit. :D
oh, and my favorite language really IS english, french, italian, arabic, german, canadian, and others!!
so yeah!
i love not following direction. makes the world go round.....and makes morley write another blog entry
:D
what if certain people love you more than is possible to articulate? and even if they told you over and over, it wouldn't begin to explain how much. what answer should they choose then?
are the cookies for me?
(a really big smile)
:D
lovin the beanie! and the grin! and the snowflakeys...
PS. i'm not registered to vote.
=P
Post a Comment