The Adventures of Morley
- Ms. Morley
- Krakow, Poland
- I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
(<#)
you STEPPED in a glass of water???
how'd that happen?
i was studying ever so diligently.. and i can't spell i know- but i had a glass on the floor. and i wasn't paying attention.. and yeah. my socks won't forgive me
huh. interesting...
nice job!
HAHA. i thought you meant that in some figurative way....and then i read the explanation. wow. haha.
n e r d.
Post a Comment