The last few weeks have been particularly busy with classwork and then working at the pool during spring break all week and now back to the rigorous demands of papers and group projects.
It is snowing again here in Minneapolis but we are fortunate to not be in Fargo or the surrounding area currently, I cannot even imagine.
(Flooding and 2 million sandbags, let's just keep it at that).
In my third class of the day, waiting for the class to start and the not very well made sandwich in my stomach to digest along with my soy fruit shake (it looked good!) and the 50 chocolate covered almonds I must have eaten in my last class.
This week is a week for decisions, whether my own or around me. I find out tomorrow whether or not I got a job at the Freshman and Transfer Student Orientation office....
And it's Thursday night. I slept 11 hours last night after feeling slightly ill so that helped me to start my day.
I declared my French minor today which made me feel like my education is moving along at a good speed, not too slow, not too fast. Also worked tonight at the U of M Rec Center (where I lifeguard) and saw 4 U of M swimmers who were making a video.. not sure what about, but were chugging gallons of milk and proceeding to swim, two of the boys puking in the pool. A wonderful experience!
Time to go to bed, have to get up for my 5:45 shift tomorrow.
Morley

No comments:
Post a Comment