I feel that this Wednesday is going much better than the last.. considering I am sitting in the class i left at the same last week and feeling remarkably better. Despite still not being very interested in this class (or at least a lot of the history of analysis we have to read- note this is a class on the American Presidency), coming to lecture is interesting and does help my understanding
Despite being my third class of the day (no it doesn't sound like a lot but I have a short attention span) I am doing pretty well.
I just received my grade for one of my midterms written right before Spring break and I was happy with the grade. Also I am watching the film Cyrano in my french class and if you've seen it you will understand the humor and brilliance of it. I highly recommend it, despite if you speak french or not (subtitles!)
I am in the process of planning my trip to Europe this summer to visit my parents, Seth, and Elizabeth in their respective countries: Hungary, Ukraine, and Ireland! I am very excited.
Snowed some today and it is pretty cold and windy out right now but I feel that spring is not a long ways off
This is a picture of a beautiful walking path next to the Mississippi river, submerged due to the recent flooding. Though here it looks quite pretty it is causing problems in other parts of the city and because of our recent snow the river crest still cannot be predicted. Though we have nowhere near the problems of Fargo/Moorehead, I have never seen the Mississippi this high before.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend wherever this finds you
Morley

No comments:
Post a Comment