The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Morley is.. running?!

Went for a run today and it actually felt pretty good. Legs are a little sore since I haven't been running in oh.. 9 months or so. But the river was beautiful with plenty of light at 6:00 just made it great. Feeling very good despite mid-term stress. Hope you are doing well
Love, Moo

No comments: