The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend

Not too much went on this weekend so far..
Went to two hockey games- both Blazer games against St. Mary's..We lost the first game but won the second game which was awesome. Been hanging out with quite a few friends lately which has been a good time. I am excited to go to my grandparents' on Tuesday to start our thanksgiving break (which begins on Tuesday!)
Good times to come

1 comment:

David said...

moo;
great blog so far, enjoyed reading your poem, and you entries. technology is so cool, we are able to keep track of you guys so easily now, daily in fact which for a parent is a good thing. we have entered the tunnel here, as mr mcguire puts it, that long and depressing time between now and spring. last night the ducharmes came over, minus sarah the mom. paul and the two girls, we cooked sausages in the wood stove, ate beans and saurkraut and salad and sat on the floor and watched snow-boarding on eurosport....too cool. today, going for a walk downtown, then maybe the beligan brasserie for dinner before coming home.
love to you sweeite, enjoy time at the grandparents house, be sure to help out alot.
dad