
Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
School has been in session now for about three and a half months and it has been quite an interesting fall. I have fallen behind on contacting others so maybe if I start writing in a blog often people will be able to hear what I am up to.
I am in four classes at the College of St. Benedict right now; First year seminar, Intro to Education, Intro to Social Work, and French. I like most of my classes but sometimes they can get boring!
It snowed for the second time already yesterday so it has been fairly cold, getting below freezing every night.
I went to a concert in St. Paul two nights ago (Colbie Callait) and it was really quite fantastic! I also got to ride on the Lightrail in the cities for the first time, also exciting!
I am in four classes at the College of St. Benedict right now; First year seminar, Intro to Education, Intro to Social Work, and French. I like most of my classes but sometimes they can get boring!It snowed for the second time already yesterday so it has been fairly cold, getting below freezing every night.
I went to a concert in St. Paul two nights ago (Colbie Callait) and it was really quite fantastic! I also got to ride on the Lightrail in the cities for the first time, also exciting!

No comments:
Post a Comment