The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Economic perspective


I've discovered that one of vending machines in the basement in my building has a small "issue". When you press D2, to get the 3 peanut butter cups package for 1$, you actually get that package, and the candy in the little isle next to it. It is amazingly satisfying watching the metal wires rotate and two candies fall, 2 for the price of one.
Too bad the rest of the world economy doesn't act in such a manner.

No comments: