The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jó reggelt


It's early morning when the sun rises and the dew, well almost the dew, the frost, agrees to travel to a northerner place as if it is being chased by a venomous being. It is this moment of time I have passion in the most because I no longer have to hide from my own fore and after thoughts that consume the darkness. It's a morning that ghosts hate but lovers love. This is not a cry from a bird looking for its song. No.
It is a man who needs his sleep but cannot find a place for his head. He has four rooms, all equipped with a soft place for one to doze, but he does not lay. His thoughts see beasts and murderers and lies and weakness. And yet the morning comes, slinking its way through the houses and grass and a ladybug's playground.
Nobody can stop what's coming to them. For it is no stopping- the world will not halt for your pleasure. I am no longer ready to let my future hold me back. I'm back-holding the future. It's only whats coming for me, why don't I go? Not wait. On your marks, get ready, set, look up. Embrace the stars that are so clear and the night that is so perfectly smooth that you drink it. Ever-lasting quench that no energy drink could fulfill. I will not hide in this darkness. I'm ready for the morning. I am not ready to wait. I'm going. Good morning. Jó reggelt

No comments: