The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Winter blues and spring greens

Winter is slowly icing itself away and spring is sure to come. Second semester is about halfway through but I am excited for this year to be over and for summer to come! I am now a political science major but I am excited for this new path.
Not really in the typing mood but I will surely write soon

2 comments:

Elizabeth Super said...

you should keep writing moo, you still have the poetic phrasing.

i know you're excited for summer - but enjoy this while it lasts. springs here are quite pretty...if a bit muddy. we'll go dancing in the rain.

do write more.

bp in a couple months - and then camp! it'll be a good time. :)

<#

David said...

hi mooo;
how are you doing sweetie, what are you doing today? how are things? is it spring there today? or is it snowing again? when do you have exams? hope you are okay, love you.
dad