So I guess the natural question is, what the heck did you do this winter?
Well, a lot. I could put up rather unfortunate pictures of me studying, watching Hulu, or I could give you a little look into the beautiful places I had the great fortune to travel to, and always in good company.
Let's start with Christmas Break:
Old man winter and I went out on the river on a cool crisp January day, drinking in the sunlight and spotting many eagles perched high in the pines.
I hung out at home, watched the snow fall, and fall, and fall once more. Only one "half day", first time in decades that the U of M has even closed for part of the day. The roads were so dangerous to drive on one day that pedestrians were found walking down the middle, mostly because there were no sidewalks to be found.

No comments:
Post a Comment