The Adventures of Morley

My photo
Krakow, Poland
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, spending my time working with students on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound in Washington state. I most recently returned from Krakow, Poland where I was working at an international school. I spent my youth (or much of it) in Europe: Belgium and then Hungary. I also lived in Bangladesh for a year, and Namibia for a summer. I love mountains and snow, but I am currently living in the land of heat, oceans, and jungles.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

2008, briefly

2008 IS OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?


- Lose a best friend?
Not a best one, but a few close ones

- Stayed single almost the whole year?
Not a chance

- Kissed someone new?
Nope, same kisses through 2008

-Had your heart broken?
Nope (: Wow it was a good year

-Had a stalker?
Not that I am aware of..

- Done something you've regretted?
Yes. I'm learning, step by step

-Cut class ?
Indeed, those early cold mornings at CSB really get to you sometimes..

- Were involved in something you' ll never forget?
Definitely!

- Visited a different country?
mmm.. not a new country, but I did got to Hungary and Austria

- Lost something important to you?
My poor little lost bike seat

-Got a gift you adore ?
MY GUITAR!!!

- Tripped over a coffee table ?
Stuck my foot in a cup..? maybe that was 2007..

- Dyed your hair?
Nope

- Came close to losing your life?
In a mental state, yes

- Read a great book?
yes many

-Saw one of your favorite bands / artists live?
Not my favourite, considering I don't even know who that would be

2008: Your Love Life...

-Did you meet anyone special? Friends yes, but I already met my special someone

-Did you fall in love? Fell in love all over again

-Do you like someone right now? Yessireee

2008: Friends and Enemies

-Did you meet any new friends this year?
Quite a few yes

-Did you dislike anyone?
Came to unfortunately, yes

-Did you make any new enemies?
Enemies? I don't hate

-Did you grow apart from anyone?
Quite a few people on my path to becoming who I want to be

-Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
Yes, but we live and we learn, and we don't make the mistake again

2008: Your BIRTH DAY!
Did you have a cake?
I had many if I can remember correctly..

-Did you have a party ?
TWO!!

-Did you get any presents?
Yeah.. lots of goodies, dang that was long ago.. OH- I got a Tegan and Sara concert (:

If so what was the best thing you got? A City and Colour concert

2008: All about YOU
-Did you change at all this year?
More than in any other year

-Did you get your hair cut?
I did it my self!

-Did you change your style?
Yes and I'm starting to really like it

- Were you in school?
Most of the time, yes

-Did you get good grades?
hell yes!

-Did you have a job?
yeah.

-Did anyone close to you give birth?
Secret pregnancies anyone? Nope..

-Did you move at all?
I moved lots, but I think I finally found home

-Did you go on any vacations?
Hungary.. I think that's it. Oh, and Kenora!

-Would you change anything about yourself now?
More motivation, always slightly lacking

-Was 2008 a good year?
2008 Started amazingly and has ended strong, a few road bumps in the middle but I'm still cruising.

No comments: